We are happy to welcome subscription purchases by districts and schools. The way our licensing works is the administrator will purchase 1 subscription license per teacher who will use the games.
You can obtain a quote and submit a purchase order through our TeachersPayTeachers.com store or you can submit to us directly. We are a Canadian company so some districts prefer to purchase through TeachersPayTeachers.com because they may already be set up as a vendor with your district and they are an American company.
To purchase from us directly, there is a minimum order amount of $300 dollars for purchase orders. If your total purchase will be less than that, you can use a purchase order through our TeachersPayTeachers.com store. Please read the instructions below to learn how to get a quote and purchase with a PO through our TPT store.
If your total meets our minimum $300 requirement, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the number of licenses you wish to purchase and your school name and address. We will then send you a quote. If you would like a copy of our W-8-BEN-E tax form, please request a copy in your email.
We do not offer extra discounts for multiple license purchases as our subscriptions are already offered at a discount.
How to Get a Quote and Purchase with a PO in our TPT Store
The steps to obtain a quote and make the purchase with a PO on TPT are as follows:
1. Create / Log In to your TPT Account: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/
2. Go to the Games Subscription product page https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3508359 and click the "Add one to Cart" button (or the "Buy additional licenses" button if you have purchased before) and then click "View Cart & Checkout". In your cart you will see the product and under the price you will see a box called Licenses with the number 1 in it. Increase that number to the number of teachers for whom you are buying licenses.
3. Proceed to the checkout page and choose "Purchase Order" as the method of payment.
4. Download the TPT Purchase Order Quote.
5. Email a Signed Purchase Order from your School and the TPT Purchase Order Quote to PurchaseOrders@TeachersPayTeachers.com
6. You will receive email confirmation and an invoice will be sent. Be sure to select 'email' as the method of confirmation.
7. Once you have your invoice, look up the Order Number on your invoice and give that number along with this number Item ID: 3508359 to each teacher and have them enter those two numbers on the Add Product page on the pinkcatgames.com website: https://www.pinkcatgames.com/purchase/add
This will add a subscription to their pinkcatgames.com account and give them full access to the games.
If you require a W9, TPT's W9 tax form can be downloaded here: https://ecdn.teacherspayteachers.com/static/faq/W9revised12020.pdf