Accounts on pinkcatgames.com are free and are quick to set up. Accounts are for teachers or parents only. Students do not have accounts as teachers provide students access to games through their teacher account.
Creating an account gives you access to the many features of the website including:
- saving games and assigning them to students
- creating your own questions to be played in the games
- adding your own images to the questions you create (subscription required)
- progress tracking and reporting on student progress in the games (subscription required)
- adding questions to your favorites list for quick access
To create an account, click on the person icon in the top right corner of the screen and then choose Create Account.
Enter your first and last name as well as your email address and the password that you would like to use on this website.
Fill out the empty fields on the My Account page and then click the Save & Close button.