Find the answers to common questions.
- Can I share my account and subscription with other teachers?
- Do you have a free trial?
- Do you offer school wide subscriptions?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Will my subscription auto-renew?
- Will I lose all of my data if my subscription expires and I do not renew?
- Why can't I hear game sound on iPads or computers?
- How do I play a game without questions?
- Which games are switch accessible?
- How can I share my questions or word lists with other teachers?
- Why are the games suddenly running slowly?
- How do I hide Group games from students in the Student View?
Students & Groups
- Do students have accounts with a log in name and password?
- How many students can I add?
- How do I create a shortcut icon on an iPad that links to the Student View?
- How do I share my Student Link through Google Classroom?
- How do I create a shortcut icon on a PC desktop that links to the Student View?
- Is there an iPad app for the games?
Question Sets & Word Lists
- How can I add my own images to questions?
- Can the questions be read to the student?
- How do I make my own games?
- How do I make a copy of and edit premade question sets or word lists from the questions library?
- Can I choose more than one word list or question set to play in a game?
- Can I import questions or copy and paste them all at once in the questions editor?