Thank you for your purchase! There are a few reasons why you may not have access to the games even though you bought a subscription:
1. You have created 2 accounts on the website and are not logged in to the one that contains the subscription.
2. You are not logged in to your account on the website.
3. You purchased the subscription from our Teachers Pay Teachers store and haven't added it to your games account yet.
1. You have more than one account.
This is quite often the reason why you don't have access to the games. You may have originally created an account using your school email address and then later came back to the games website and created another account with your personal email address. Whichever account you were logged in to at the time you made your purchase is the account that your subscription was added to. You must be logged in to the account with the subscription in order to use the games.
How do I find out which account has the subscription?
The simplest way is to go to your email app and look for the receipt from Pink Cat Studio. When you find the receipt, look at the email address we sent it to. Then you will know which account has your games subscription. Next, log out of the pinkcatgames.com website and then log back in with the correct email address.
2. You are not logged in to your account.
If you are not logged in to the pinkcatgames.com website, then you will only have access to the free games. To check if you are logged in, go the Pink Cat Games homepage and look at the top right of your screen. You should see your name next to the person icon. If you do not see your name, click on the person icon and then choose Login from the menu.
3. You purchased from our Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Your TPT account is not linked in any way to the Pink Cat Games website so you must add the subscription that you purchased from TPT to your games account by following the instructions in this tutorial: How to add a TPT Product that you Purchased to your Games Account.